Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Show & Tell: What's in Your Bag? edition

Am I the only weird one that is curious as to what others carry in their purses/bags? Actually, I know I'm not, because there's a whole Tumblr dedicated to showing people what's in your bag. I kind of feel like a weird voyeur, but it's interesting to me. Even when I was too young to need to carry a purse, I would pack one around anyways. It held things like a notebook, some markers or crayons, costume jewelry, cotton candy Lip Smackers...you know, grown up things. It made me feel important. I still carry little notebooks in my purse, even though I rarely use them. You know, just in case I feel the urge to draw a masterpiece, or write a song, or something.
Now I've got you hooked, right? Now you want to know what's in my bag? Well you're in luck, because I happen to have a picture of the super amazing, interesting things I carry around on a daily basis! Happy voyeuring!



Purse: Target. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Pens, pencils, markers, & erasers: various places. Field Notes: Domestica. Knit headphone & iPod cases: my talented hands! Mini Kleenex pack: Wal-Mart. Travel sized beauty products: Wal-Mart & Target. Wallet: Target, forever ago. Little bag: came with a backpack from Pac Sun.

If you'd like to take a picture of the contents of your bags to show me, please do! Email them to me or post them in the comments. I swear I won't do anything weird with them. It's not that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment