Sunday, February 26, 2012

crafty

I love to craft. Well, I love the idea of crafting. Most of the time I can't afford to buy the supplies to do said crafting, or I do buy the supplies, start a project, but never quite finish it. Here are some projects I've saved from Pinterest that I plan to do. Someday.

industrial record cabinet


nail & string wrapped letters





*Got this picture from Pinterest, but it had no original link. Sorry :/ 

fabric decoupage dresser

 
easy to make custom artwork


If any of you decide to take on these projects, please let me know how they turn out! Because more likely than not, I'll still be just thinking about starting them.

1 comment:

  1. i love the string art! i thought about doing something with that in my bedroom, but our walls don't like nails. :|

    ReplyDelete