Thursday, May 9, 2013

it's an adobe creative suite world

and I'm just living in it (with no way to use it). Can you imagine how hard it is to create something as simple as a blog header with no design software? It's pretty hard. But I did it....kind of. You know what else is hard? Not knowing how to truly customize my layout. CSS is confusing. At one point in my life I was kind of ok at html, and had tons of webpages with in-line tables and pop up pages. But alas, I'm old and my knowledge is gone and I'm bound by the constraints of pre-made layouts.

Also, what's the point of having a graphic designer boyfriend if he doesn't make things for you?? **ahem cough cough** If you guys have any tips/advice on how to make a snazzy layout and header without paying someone to do it, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment