Friday, May 31, 2013

accidental industry fashion show summer 2013

A few weeks ago some friends and I attended the Accidental Industry Fashion Show, which took place at the Fleming building in downtown Des Moines. The AIFS is a semi-annual event created by some talented ladies, two of which are Lacy Brunnette and Lucy Shay. During the previous 2 shows I interned backstage, leading the other interns behind the scenes. It was a great learning experience to get to be backstage. I realized how quickly the show goes, and how hectic it is with models running in and out, helping them dress and undress, making sure they're wearing the right items and that they're styled correctly, etc.etc. I saw a lot of boobs and butts during those 2 shows, but it didn't matter, because that's the name of the game. This year I decided not to work it, though. I wanted to be able to sit in the front row and watch the magic happen. It was a great time and I can't wait until the next show!











No comments:

Post a Comment