Wednesday, January 2, 2013

we made it to 2013!

One of the few photos taken of me on New Years Eve, with my old roomies. 


I'll do a short recap of my year, mostly for my own sake.

  • I graduated! Finally! 
  • Celebrated my 1 year anniversary with Ryan
  • Turned 26 aka officially old 
  • Started this blog
  • Started fulltime at Raygun
  • Moved to Des Moines
  • Helped Ryan move halfway across the country
  • Got a cat
  • Learned how to screen print
  • Watched a lot of Netflix
  • Modeled for a few photoshoots 
  • Celebrated New Years Eve with great friends

I've also decided to make some resolutions, although like most other people's, they will probably never come to pass (I'll make an effort, though). 
  1. be more social
  2. wash my hair more
  3. exercise
  4. read at least 1 book a month
  5. Pay off 1 (or more, with luck) of my credit cards 

I think those are pretty manageable resolutions, actually.  Hopefully this year will be just as good, if not better, than last year! Happy 2013, y'all. 

1 comment:

  1. Randomly found your blog when searching for Bridesmaid GIFs -- think you came up due to a previous post. This was the first post I read and your resolution list is after my own heart, right down to the washing ones hair more. Can't wait to read more because I feel I can definitely relate!

    ReplyDelete