Wednesday, January 23, 2013

resolutions, part II

I know it's nearly February, but I'm going to add some more resolutions for 2013. I feel more accountable for them when they're written out in list form for everyone to see.

  • Be creative. Don't be afraid to start something new. (The upcoming release of a fashion magazine made by my friend/coworker Lucy has inspired this resolution!)
  • Be more adventurous. Like the Rilo Kiley song. 

As I come to terms with the fact that I'm swiftly approaching the end of my twenties (in the next few years, but it feels very very near), I feel like I need to work on some aspects of my personality and the way I think about certain things. I need to be open to new opportunities and situations that might scare me I'm very into my routine & not so much into change. 

Here I am, trying something new: wearing lipstick (first time in all my 20something years) and a new necklace.

Lipstick: Kiss Me Coral by Revlon. Necklace by Forever 21. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica I am really very impressed and appreciate you for your new-year resolution. I think there is no need to do more efforts on your personality, you are already very impressive. I really liked your necklace. It is suiting your individuality and perfectly complementing you.
    Newbridge Silverware

    ReplyDelete