Monday, September 16, 2013

stitch


A few weeks ago this amazing little fabric/yarn/embroidery shop opened up in the East Village called Stitch. I went on their opening day and bought some amazing bamboo knitting needles and some embroidery supplies, but was surprised that there weren't that many people there. Little did I know, they were going to have a grand opening the following week. I was happy to see a huge turnout and I hope this shop thrives, because I love it! They have a selection of interesting printed fabrics, hundreds of colors of embroidery floss, shelves of quality yarn, as well as other supplies you might need, like knitting needles, embroidery hoops, embroidery needles, rotary cutters, etc.etc. They will soon be offering different classes, and have some couches and coffee if you just want to bring your project in there to work on. They also have a few sewing machines set up for you to use if you want to try sewing but don't have a machine. I can't wait to sign up for some of the classes and get my craft on!





Had to show off my new wedge sneakers from Nasty Gal's Shoe Cult. Love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment