Monday, June 3, 2013

what's in your bag? round 3

In my last "what's in your bag" post, I showed you my Baggu duck bag. I also mentioned how I was lusting after this Baggu drawstring purse. Well, I finally purchased one! Even though I've used several purses since I last made a bag post, I thought it was only fitting that I make this my 3rd installation.


Baggu drawstring purse, made in NYC. Comes in black & natural. $140 at Baggu.com

I love this little leather bag! It's small, but still big enough to hold the essentials (including my phone, which is not pictured because I was using it to take the photos). My only gripe about it is that the drawstring doesn't stay pulled tight when you're wearing it unless you knot it. It's not a huge deal, but it does make it a little annoying when you want to grab your phone or chapstick really quick. Besides that, it's great! It's a simple purse, but it's unique shape can make even the most basic outfit look a little more stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment