Thursday, June 14, 2012

sherman hill, 50309



I officially moved to Des Moines on Sunday! And I've been without internet or cable (one of which is going to stay that way, because I'm too poor) ever since. Life has been pretty bleak. But I finally got those bums at Internet Solver to hook me up apparently they don't know how to receive email attachments..... and now I'm back to civilization! Which, btw, is the only reason I woke up at 9am on my day off. I had been checking my email in between sleeping sessions since 7am, and when I finally got the email I had been waiting for, I was too excited to go back to sleep.

So fear not, loyal readers (all 3 of you)! I'm connected to the world again, in a new city, and will hopefully be able to blog about far more exciting things like the Accidental Industry Summer 2012 Fashion Show, that is happening this Saturday at Brenton Skating Plaza!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Sherman Hill! I canvassed around there for the 2008 election. Such a neat area, I hope you have fun exploring.

    ReplyDelete